Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our top enterprise clients, this is an exciting opportunity for an Accounting Clerk who will be responsible for accounts receivable, accounts payable and other accounting and administrative tasks. The successful candidate will provide exceptional customer service and will possess great attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy, will love technology and will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Accounts Receivable:
- Invoicing for customers
- Maintaining Accounts Receivables customer accounts
- Closing and posting credit card payments
- Reviewing AR accounts and prepare management reporting
- Posting incoming receipts, cheques, EFTs and wires
- Sending out monthly statements to customers
- Posting deposits to AR accounts and invoicing for intercompany receipts
- Accounts Payable
- Maintaining Accounts Payable vendor accounts
- Matching, verifying and posting invoices to Vendor accounts while ensuring the invoices are in the proper reporting period
- Tracking any variances and ensuring accuracy of invoice quantities and pricing prior to payment due date
- Setting up batch for vendor payments based on due date
- Ensuring all available vendor discounts are taken
- Printing cheques or EFTs matching with backup and submit for review, signature or online approval.
- Reconciling and posting all visa purchases and payments each month
- Preparing and reconciling month end journals/reporting for both AR/AP
- Sharing administrative responsibilities with the rest of the office staff – greeting customers, answering the phone and helping out with special assignments/projects as needed
- 10+ years of experience in an Accounting role
- Software savvy – must be comfortable with up-to-date manufacturing/project/inventory software
- Excel Skills – Intermediate to Advanced
- Attention to detail and a proven success rate for accuracy
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.