Accounting Clerk V
Are you a self-learner with strong accounting and analysis skills? Are you a motivated, flexible, team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top clients this role calls for an Accounting Clerk who will be responsible for performing various accounting assignments in support of the Accounting organization that are limited in scope and complexity. This candidate will manage work assigned to meet deadlines in support of accounting functions related to financial and regulatory reporting, budgeting, property accounting, etc.
- Accumulates data and supports others in the decision-making process as necessary.
- Reviews work output with a supervisor as needed. Implements decisions, as assigned, in a timely and efficient manner.
- Performs functions by established policies and procedures.
- Executes specific control procedures and/or supports SOX control compliance activities of others.
- Applies independent thought to recognize errors in data and/or misapplication of predetermined accounting policies or procedures.
- Able to investigate and resolve routine issues within areas of responsibility. Will consult with supervisor on how to resolve new or more complex issues.
- Assists with other miscellaneous special accounting tasks and system-related activities as assigned.
- Depending on which functional group the individual is a part of and the specific requirements within that group, may perform various administrative tasks, including updating, proofing, publishing and distributing documents; submitting regulatory filings; maintaining or updating departmental files and records; assisting with meeting or travel arrangements; etc.
Desired skill set:
- Proven experience in Accounting
- Solid experience in performing Administrative Tasks and Clerical duties
- Experience in Budgeting
- Experience in Compliance Regulations
Nice to have:
- Experience with Filings and Publishing
- Working knowledge of Regulatory Reporting
- Knowledge of SOX
- Experience with Special Accounting
- Experience in Travel Arrangements and Air Compliance
- Experience in Harnessing
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.