Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics Developer
If you are a self-confident, self-motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment, contact us today!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics Developer who will be accountable for the implementation, continued integration and knowledge transfer of the client’s analytics stack including Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe AudienceManager, Adobe Launch, Adobe Mobile Services and Ensighten. This candidate will collaborate with digital stakeholders to define KPIs, reporting requirements, and overall measurement strategy for digital and mobile customer journeys.
- Manage daily operations and implementation of client’s analytics stack (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, AdobeAudience Manager, Adobe Launch, Adobe Mobile Services, Ensighten) and 3rd party marketing tags (DoubleClick, Rakuten, Facebook, etc.)
- Collaborate with technology teams on the implementation of analytics solutions, including guidance on data layer implementation and troubleshooting, data feeds and integrations with other systems
- Keep abreast of product updates (Adobe, Ensighten), and best practices and proactively follow up with required changes in our implementation and appropriate communications
- Provide consultative service, training and validation support to quality assurance/testing teams
Desired Skill Set:
- 2 years of solid experience with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Sound understanding of Custom tag implementation
Nice To Have:
- Exposure to Adobe Launch, Adobe Workspace and Adobe Target
- Working knowledge of Ensighten
- Deep understanding of GA4
- Exposure to webSDK implementation
- Hands-on experience with JIRA
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.