Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a driven team player who is looking to join a fast-paced, high-growth, and energetic team? Are you that talented professional we are looking for? If yes, Apply Soon!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for an Agile Coach will provide guidance to multiple Scrum Masters and teams on how to transition to and operate in scaled (or non-scaled) delivery environments and how to resolve complex problems, growing capability across the organization. The ideal candidate will include direct support of work mobilization activities (e.g., road map development, functional decomposition). The individual will provide coaching plans and strategies to teams and individuals and help teams anticipate internal and external delivery challenges and find solutions through the process, product, or service improvements.
- Leverage significant in-depth expertise in Agile to help Scrum Masters resolve complex problems, taking a broad perspective to identify unique and innovative solutions, interpret internal and external obstacles, and recommend best practices
- Drive continuous improvement of Agile practices and processes with an influence on industry best practices
- Ability to establish goals and objectives and contribute to the team's overall direction
- Advanced skills in mentoring, coaching, listening, providing feedback, and performance management
- Skill in using computer applications including Jira and Confluence
- Demonstrate adaptability, flexibility, and creativity in their approach to stakeholder engagement and works to support the Agile transformation agenda
- Support business and technology ownership to ensure their ability / agile competencies to complete key activities required for agile delivery, including roadmap and story map development and how those activities translate to traditional approaches such as functional decomposition and architectural alignment
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of experience as an Agile coach
- 10 years of experience with agile methodology
- Strong communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience in a Banking/ financial industry
- Experience with Large scale Agile framework
- Experience with delivering software
- Experience with transformation
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.