Agile Coach- Banking
Do you love working collaboratively in Agile? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for an Agile Coach- Banking will guide and coach teams in, an effort to implement Agile methodology enterprise-wide. The ideal candidate's coaching will help teams and business leaders get a deeper understanding of core Agile principles and practices around product management, conflict resolution, and forecasting. The individual understands how to effectively coach and train a variety of teams /stakeholders, growing and building Agile capability across the organization. The successful candidate should have the ability to coach key stakeholders and team members in building highly effective feature-based teams that support multiple disciplines.
- Provide guidance to multiple Scrum Masters and teams on how to transition to and operate in scaled (or non-scaled) delivery environments and how to resolve complex problems, growing capability across the organization
- Include direct support of work mobilization activities (e.g., road map development, functional decomposition)
- Provide coaching plans and strategies to teams and individuals
- Help teams anticipate internal and external delivery challenges and find solutions through the process, product, or service improvements
- Leverage significant in-depth expertise in Agile to help Scrum Masters resolve complex problems, taking a broad perspective to identify unique and innovative solutions, interpret internal and external obstacles, and recommend best practices
- Drive continuous improvement of Agile practices and processes with an influence on industry best practices
- Ability to establish goals and objectives and contribute to the team & overall direction
- Advanced skills in mentoring, coaching, listening, providing feedback, and performance management
- Skill in using computer applications including Jira and Confluence
- Demonstrates adaptability, flexibility and creativity in their approach to stakeholder engagement and works to support the Agile transformation agenda
- Support business and technology ownership to ensure their ability / agile competencies to complete key activities required for agile delivery, including roadmap and story map development and how those activities translate to traditional approaches such as functional decomposition and architectural alignment
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of experience as an Agile coach
- 10 years of experience with Agile methodology
- Safe Agilist certification
- Strong communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Banking/ financial industry
- Experience in Large scale Agile framework
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.