Agile Coach- SAFe
Do you love working collaboratively in Agile? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for an Agile Coach – SAFe who possesses insights and knowledge of industry best practices to guide and coach teams as part of the company’s effort to implement Agile methodology for technology initiatives. The candidate will partake in hands-on coaching that will help teams and business leaders get a deeper understanding of core Agile principles and practices around product management, conflict resolution, and forecasting. The ideal candidate possesses excellent listening skills, is open-minded, can work with different stakeholders with different levels of Agile mindsets, and takes a pragmatic approach. The ideal candidate possesses can provide constructive feedback and engage in performance management.
- Guide multiple Scrum Masters and teams on how to transition to and operate in scaled (or non-scaled) delivery environments and how to resolve complex problems
- Support work mobilization
- Provide coaching plans and strategies to teams and individuals.
- Help teams anticipate internal and external delivery challenges and find solutions through process, product, or service improvements.
- Leverage significant in-depth expertise in Agile to help Scrum Masters resolve complex problems, taking a broad perspective to identify unique and innovative solutions, interpret internal and external obstacles, and recommend best practices.
- Establish goals and objectives and contribute to the team's overall direction
- Demonstrates adaptability, flexibility, and creativity in the approach to stakeholder engagement and work to support the Agile transformation agenda
- Supports business and technology ownership to ensure ability/agile competencies to complete key activities required for agile delivery, including roadmap and story map development and how those activities translate to traditional approaches such as functional decomposition and architectural alignment
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate or Post Graduate Degree
- Experience working in the technology industry
- SAFe Certification
- 5 years of Agile Coaching experience
- 7 years of experience as an Agile Coach/Specialist working with large-scale Agile transformations
- Experience working in an Agile organization
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Infrastructure
- Experience working with Storage
- Agile Coach Certification
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.