Are you passionate about developing state-of-the-art technologies? Are you looking for an ambitious opportunity to test and grow your skills? Here is an opportunity for you!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for an Alteryx Developer who will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing applications using in-demand languages and technologies to support business requirements. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and team player.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation, and analysis efforts.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
- Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for the supported area.
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree in a technical field.
- 1 year of experience working with developing aggregation logic and reporting using Alteryx.
- 4 years of BSA/Developer experience in a project setting.
- Experience interfacing with data using API.
- Experience working with large datasets.
- Experience working with WebSphere and Informatica.
- Experience designing, developing, and successfully deploying large-scale projects from end to end.
- Experience following the iterative and agile SDLC.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with regulatory requirements in a condensed period.
- Experience working with Python and other data analysis/visualization tools.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.