Angular Developer – Rest/ Mobile App
Are you collaborative, innovative, and enjoy visionary thinking? Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a forward-thinking, creative individual who willingly takes ownership of complex and challenging initiatives? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for an Angular Developer – Rest/ Mobile App who will work closely with the design and product team to provide strategic direction (via extensible, open behaviors), tactical UX insights, and analyze the technical feasibility of hypothetical features. The ideal candidate will work closely with backend teams to design and integrate RESTful interfaces that conform to modern standards of readability and transparency expected of public APIs.The individual is responsible to decompose large, complex projects into smaller tasks and provide high-level estimates to assist with project planning and tracking. The successful candidate will implement new features and update existing web application behaviors in accordance with evolving product needs and troubleshoot and correct defects present in the product throughout development, quality assurance, and in live client-facing systems. The desired candidate will document technical details as needed to support future maintenance of the product: requirements, configuration/installation instructions, implementation notes, limitations or assumptions, and refactoring code as needed to support long-term performance and maintainability goals.
Desired Skill Set:
- 3 years of experience with Angular (Angular 7+)
- Evaluating trade-offs
- Fluency with common data structures (including their operations and nomenclature) and problem-solving with them: arrays, sets, maps, graphs, trees
- Ability to identify when over-constrained or underconstrained as rules are changed over time
- Can offer resolutions that address such issues while emphasizing global consistency
- Familiarity with major security considerations concerning frontend development
- Fluent with REST (including resolution states, request/response signaling, progress events,etc)
- Comfortable using a flexbox layout system
- Comfortable with Git for source control
- Strong Algorithm skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, and or equivalent industry experience
- Must be fluent in English with strong communication skills
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.