API Support Analyst
Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a driven team player who is looking to join a fast-paced, high-growth, and energetic team? Are you the talented professional we are looking for? If yes, Apply Soon!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an API Support Analyst who will be responsible for taking 10 – 12 incident reports per day, investigating them and re-assigning them to other teams when it falls outside of scope. This candidate will be part of promotions to other environments. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of API Integrations and where different components fail with the ability to use an enterprise ticketing system/communication going across the bank and assist with pushing applications from Dev Environment to multiple QA environments, and then onto production
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of experience in Application Support – 5 Years
- 3 years of experience in API Support
- Experience in supporting APIs in a bank with multiple components and competing teams using the same services
- Working knowledge of IBM Connect
- Assisting with automation wherever possible
Nice To Have:
- Solid understanding of Firewall & Info Sec to check on blockages
- Ability to communicate with IT Leaders when pushing back on 'ownership of errors'
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.