API Tester- Capital/Wealth Management
If you share a passion for performance, a growth mindset with versatile skills, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an API Tester- Capital/Wealth Management with overall 6-8 years of Quality Engineering and delivery experience with a focus on Capital Market and Wealth Management applications testing and Automation Experience. This candidate must bring with him Trading market experience in the Canadian market with strong experience in API testing, such as Parasoft, SOA test, REST Assured, and Postman. This candidate must be well versed with automation UI using Selenium with Java. Furthermore, they should be detail-oriented and have excellent collaboration skills
- Define and execute the automation, testing, and QA processes used in the infrastructure group from smoke testing through final acceptance testing
- Define and execute an automation strategy working with external groups
- Execute QA and automation processes on all Engineering projects with direction from a team manager
- Ensure we meet deliverable deadlines without compromising the quality of the deliverables
- Establish a culture of quality and testing within the ITS group
- Work with our Customer base to understand their needs and ensure the team delivers high-quality products that meet end-user requirements
- Design and develop automation architecture & scripts to interface with additional scripts for Startup, cleanup, logging, reporting and reducing maintenance
- Ensure that the scripts are complete, executable, reusable, and maintainable
- Responsible for setting standards for scripting and the environment that best suits the production
- Responsible to ensure that all planned activities are implemented, executed, and completed in accordance with the planned timeline
- Responsible for progress reporting and ensuring that problems and issues are raised for prompt corrective action
- Manage short term & long-term objectives and effectively scope projects within schedule constraints
- Work with other QA teams, Business Analysts, and Solution Analysts to validate requirements and incorporate the requirements for the design and development of the automation test scripts
- Attend QA team meetings and articulate any concerns and findings as well as report those concerns using standard problem reporting tools
- Participate in test strategy, test estimation, and planning discussions
- Candidate must be able to read Requirement Specification documents and produce Test Plans and Test Cases
- Candidate must be able to define Automation Strategies that will verify the operation of new services or products while tracking to project schedule 8-10 years of experience and can help drive our long-term plans.
- Experience with Capital Markets, Wealth Management or Trading
- 8 years of Testing and automation Experience
- Experience in automation with User Interface (UI) Using Selenium Java
- Experience in API testing such as Parasoft/Postman, SOA test, REST Assured tools.
- Master’s degree in any technical study
Nice to Have:
- Financial Industry Experience
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.