Application Developer – F#
Are you a result-oriented professional? Do you have experience in building and managing web applications? Do you design creative web-based solutions? Are you an excellent team player who has a love for learning? Yes? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients this role calls for an Application Developer – F# who will be responsible for overseeing the intermediate to junior developers and providing guidance and direction in terms of lower-level technical design, coding standards, unit test coverage, and deployment strategies. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, possesses excellent communication skills, and is able to multitask and work in a dynamic environment.
- Perform pair programming using Java and F# with the developers when needed.
- Perform code reviews to make sure that proper standards are followed and provide guidance.
- Help developers overcome technical hurdles around connectivity to various internal and external systems which are using Java, REST, SOAP, and Tibco.
- Stakeholder management at their level and report back key issues and risks to the stakeholders.
- Conduct incremental changes to overall project architecture where needed and get them approved from the central architecture body.
- Keep the architecture artifacts up-to-date based on the current state of the project.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree.
- 2 years of Stakeholder Management experience using decks.
- 2 years of experience working with Jira, Confluence, GitHub, SourceTree, and ServiceNow.
- 3 years of experience working as a Sr. Developer and designing enterprise-level systems.
- 3 years of experience designing and developing services using F#, Java REST, and Soap.
- 5 years of experience working with Java, F#, and .Net developing enterprise-scale systems.
- Experience working with C#.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in the Financial industry.
- Experience working in the Wealth Business industry.
- Experience working with Cloud.
- Experience working with DevOps.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.