Application Support Analyst/Autosys
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Are you a motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Application Support Analyst/Autosyswho will be responsible for identifying and resolving medium to highly complex production problems for support of applications. This candidate will proactively monitor and analyze supported services to identify opportunities for improvement and use automation to streamline execution.
- Make an impact by ensuring the stability of our application and infrastructure technology for our clients.
- Collaboratively work to identify the root cause and define actions to eliminate recurrence.
- Maintain strong knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for anticipating, recognizing, and resolving technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and play a key role in clients’ digital transformation by supporting DevOps and Agile initiatives.
- Coordinate and/or execute implementation plans for a new medium to complex application and maintenance updates.
- You’ll enable others through regular knowledge sharing and engagement on projects and application support.
Desired skill set:
- Strong emphasis on Autosys/Tidal software scheduling and Feedhub – (Axway) – Secure Transport software
- Strong knowledge and experience in UNIX and Windows OS
- Strong knowledge and experience with DevOps Methodology and Tools and CI/CD
- Working knowledge of Cloud Technology – Azure
- Expertise in Containers: Caas, Openshift
- Previous experience with tools such as Urban Code and Dynatrace
- Familiarity with Middleware technology:
- JBOSS, Weblogic, iPlanet, Autosys and Feedhub, Informatica.
- J2EE Application Servers such as IBM Web Sphere, Oracle/BEA, Web Logic, Tomcat
- WWW servers including Apache and Microsoft IIS
Nice to have:
- Solid Programming Skills in Shell scripting, Perl, Java, .NET, AWK, Python
- Expertise in database technology such as Oracle, DB2, MS SQL and MySQL
- Knowledge of IIS
- Previous experience working in a Financial Institution
- Experience with Portal Servers such as IBM WebSphere, Portal Server
- Experience in Messaging/EAI Middleware
- Working knowledge of DMS/CMS Systems such as EMC Documentum, OpenText
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.