Application Support Analyst- Splunk
Are you collaborative, innovative, and enjoy visionary thinking? Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a forward-thinking, creative individual who willingly takes ownership of complex and challenging initiatives? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an Application Support Analyst- Splunk who will be responsible for planning, coordinating and supervising complex informatics assignments. This candidate must design and apply new methods and procedures.
- Provide leadership for the provision of technical expertise in the development and support of activities, processes, procedures and tools for protecting information security with a focus on application security
- Solve business problems by providing detailed technical advice.
- Coordinate, lead and monitor technical systems inquiries.
- Liaise with vendors and service suppliers.
- Support and lead solutions with service providers.
- Certify satisfactory contract performance for systems development
Desired skill set:
- 5 years of experience in application support
- Experience in Incident Management
- Expertise in Java and Splunk
- Cloud knowledge
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of Dynatrace
- Expertise in MS Azure
- Knowledge of insurance
- IT expertise in systems programming or network management.
- Team leadership experience
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.