Application Support Analyst- Splunk/Dynatrace
Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a driven team player who is looking to join a fast-paced, high-growth, and energetic team? Are you that talented professional we are looking? If yes, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Application Support Analyst- Splunk/Dynatracewho will be responsible for investigating and resolving application and operational issues, prioritizing based on severity, risk and/or strategic business needs. This candidate must act as a subject matter expert in the assessment of impacts of planned system changes and projects, ensuring compliance with relevant organization standards
- Design and implement solutions to prevent recurrence with the end goal of ensuring application reliability and client satisfaction
- Ensure proper monitoring and documentation for Production Support is completed before any production deployment.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with Technology Operations, QA, Project team and others.
- Research, analyze and support the deployment and implementation of new and/or revised application packages, policies, procedures, and standards.
- Evaluate ongoing activities and requests to ensure adherence to standards and processes. Coordinate and/or execute implementation plans.
- Monitor and analyze supported services to identify opportunities for improvement and recommend solutions using automating, application monitoring, or team collaboration using MS Teams, Confluence, and JIRA
Desired skill set:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in applications support
- Strong knowledge of Oracle database
- Experience using automating deployments such as Jenkins and Github
- Experience using application monitoring tools
- Demonstrate supporting Java applications, off-the-shelf vendor applications, Secure File transfer, and Batch scheduling.
- Previous experience with defining, implementing changes to, and supporting a production application.
- Previous experience with DevOps and CI/CD concepts, JBoss, Linux, and Microsoft Windows, Oracle Databases including RAC, SQL queries, stored procedures, AWRs, and partitioning, Autosys and Feedhub.
- Proven experience leading incident troubleshooting bridges
- Strong communication skills
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of Automating deployment tools like UrbanCode and Artifactory
- Hands-on experience with Application monitoring tools like Splunk and Dynatrace
- Working knowledge of Networking concepts including F5 load balancers
- Knowledge of Veritas Cluster Server (VCS)
- Experience supporting live transactions or online processing applications
- Previous experience working in a Financial Institution
- Experience using ServiceNow
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.