Application Support Analyst – UNIX/Widows/DevOps
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for an Application Support Analyst – UNIX/Widows/DevOps who will be responsible for planning, designing, developing, and implementing efficient business and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes. The ideal candidate has excellent decision-making skills and can work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Consult on and research all aspects of effective and efficient application or technical service delivery.
- Coordinate testing and validation with business users.
- Development of modules, support for conversion of data, job scheduling, unit/integration testing, business process documentation, development of training materials, and delivery of end-user training.
- Gather requirements, design, configure, code, test, and resolve issues in a development and production support environment.
- Identify and resolve high to critical complex production problems for support of applications.
- Monitor and analyze services to identify opportunities for improvement and recommends solutions that may cross multiple teams, functions, and processes.
- Prepare detailed functional specifications for the development of custom reports, enhancements, interfaces, conversions, and forms.
- Translate business requirements into configurations and interface specifications.
- Work with various technical teams to develop and manage the execution of implementation plans for high to critical complex new application and maintenance updates.
Desired Skill Set:
- Experience working with UNIX and Windows OS.
- Experience working with DevOps methodology and tools.
- Experience working with Azura Cloud Technology.
- Experience working with Caas and Openshift.
- Experience working with Dynatrace.
- Experience working with Autosys/Tidal software scheduling.
- Experience working with JBOSS, WebLogic, iPlanet, Autosys and Feedhub, Informatica.
- Experience working with J2EE Application Servers.
- Experience working with Portal Servers.
- Experience working with WWW Servers.
- Experience working with Messaging/EAI Middleware.
- Experience working with DMS/CMS Systems.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Shell scripting, Perl, Java, .NET, AWK, Python.
- Experience working with database technology.
- Experience working with IIS.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.