Associate Marketing Manager
Integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork, do you hold them all? Do you have ideas and ideals? Are you a great advisor and a coordinator? Are you a versatile self-starter who can adapt quickly to new environments? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients this role calls for an Associate Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the development and management of targeted customer communications through various channels and tactics, developing targeting and offer matrices, preparing briefs, and managing project timelines for the various company businesses. The ideal candidate possesses strong communications skills and organizational awareness to communicate difficult concepts, coordinate effectively with increasingly senior shareholders and integrate work with other areas. The candidate must exhibit strong leadership skills with robust organizational and team management skills to work with a team and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Leverage market research and apply customer insights to strategic recommendations and marketing campaigns/programs.
- Ensure integrated marketing campaigns are designed for a positive customer experience and support the brand.
- Contribute to the annual marketing plans, giving insights and recommendations from campaigns/programs.
- Leverage existing views of the target audience, including demographic, attitudinal, and behavioral data to create campaign kick-offs and briefs.
- Translate marketing objectives and consumer insights into communication strategy.
- Develop and deliver complex one-to-one marketing programs, across DM, Email, and other targeted marketing tactics.
- Ensure stated objectives are delivered on plan and where required, take corrective actions to achieve targets.
- Analyze past results and make recommendations to maximize ROI.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of in-market activity – PIR.
- Communicate the results and sell the value of marketing.
- Provide marketing recommendations within the program.
- Actively contribute to driving the spirit innovation among the team, brings external thinking/ideas to problems
- Leverage the best practices of One Marketing Life Cycle to manage projects most effectively from initiation to completion.
- Navigate through roadblocks by engaging key stakeholders/sponsors.
- Lead multi-functional teams through the project. Track and manage budget against the plan, meeting all financial reporting requirements.
- Manage the appropriate use of resources within the area of responsibility.
- Focus and define the problem to solve, engage resources across functional boundaries to gather data and insight, draw insight from data, making correlations and connections to deliver meaning from disparate sources of data.
- Leverage data combined with judgment and intuition to make recommendations and drive action.
- Inspire and lead agencies.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree in Business and Marketing.
- Experience working with multiple principles and marketing disciplines, strategy development, consulting principles, lines of businesses supported, banking industry, and product/customer markets.
- Experience working with technical processes, procedures, tools and technologies, and project management methodologies.
- Experience developing direct marketing strategy and executing direct marketing programs.
- Experience working with briefs and marketing plans.
- Experience leading projects as part of large cross-functional teams.
Nice to Have:
- Master in Business Administration.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.