Associate Marketing Manager – Life & Health
Are you driven by helping stakeholders understand data? Do you love when the latest direct-to-consumer marketing campaign results are available? Do you continually strive to challenge the "process status quo" to make workflows run as efficiently as possible? Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Then, there's a great opportunity for you!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for an Associate Marketing Manager – Life & Health who will be responsible for translating business objectives into actionable marketing strategies and campaigns. The candidate will work as a key marketing consultant to the business on all aspects of marketing from targeted to digital marketing. The ideal candidate will provide strategic thought leadership, have experience at delivering and executing integrated campaigns (mass tactics), and with targeted, owned, and digital marketing. The candidate must be able to work collaboratively, build relationships across teams and functions, and analyze, organize and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines.
- Understand market and growth drivers, create a vision of the market, channel, and segment potential, develop value propositions and proof points that further competitive advantage, and translate business strategies into marketing plans.
- Leverage market research, interpret consumer information and trends for the business, and apply marketing plans including creative and media briefs.
- Influence and have an impact on marketing strategies that span across programs to meet business goals.
- Build and manage strong relationships with Agencies, Business Units, Marketing Partners, Legal and Compliance, and other internal departments to deliver effective marketing programs.
- Ensure stated objectives are delivered on plan and where required, take corrective actions to achieve targets.
- Analyze past results and make recommendations to maximize ROI.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the in-market activity.
- Communicate results and sell the value of marketing.
- Provide marketing recommendations across programs/LOBs.
- Contribute to driving the spirit of innovation among the team.
- Identify gaps and uncover unmet needs. Influence product development with innovative and creative ideas from inside and outside the company.
- Leverage best practices of OMLC to manage projects most effectively from initiation to completion.
- Navigate through roadblocks by engaging key stakeholders/sponsors.
- Lead multi-functional teams through the project.
- Track and manage budget against the plan, meeting all financial reporting requirements.
- Focus and define the problem to solve, engage resources across functional boundaries to gather data and insight, draw insight from data, make correlations and connections to deliver meaning from disparate sources of data.
- Leverage data combined with judgment and intuition to make recommendations and drive action.
- Ensure integrated marketing campaigns are designed for a positive customer experience and support the brand.
- Understand end-to-end customer journeys and support the business to deliver the brand through customer experience.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree or relevant professional certifications, designations, or equivalent required
- 5 years of experience developing and executing targeted marketing and integrated campaigns with both mass and digital tactics.
- Experience working with marketing principles, strategy, and creative brief development.
- Experience working with current and emerging competitor and market trends.
- Experience managing large budgets and working within budget constraints.
- Experience contributing to strategic direction and providing advice to leadership.
- Experience leading, planning, implementing, and evaluating program/project activities to ensure the completion of initiatives.
- Experience contributing to making an impact, influencing and achieving results with effective negotiation, problem-solving, and communication skills.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.