Associate Marketing Planning Manager
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an Associate Marketing Planning Manager – Direct Marketing who will be responsible for developing and managing targeted customer communications and marketing campaigns through various channels and tactics (e.g. direct mail, email, digital, retail and phone), that meet business and marketing strategies and objectives. This candidate must gather, integrate and interpret existing views of the target audience, including demographic, attitudinal, and behavioral data to create campaign kick offs and briefs. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has experience in marketing and is a strategic thinker and can connect the dots.
- Partner with the function and/or line of business to achieve omni- channel customer management strategy (i.e., deepening customer relationships, onboarding to retention, strengthen usage and customer loyalty)
- Prioritize and manage own workload to meet service level requirements for service and productivity
- Adhere to enterprise frameworks or methodologies that relate to activities for respective business area(s)
- This role requires strong attention to detail, problem solving skills and ability to navigate process to ensure projects are delivered on strategy, on time and on budget.
- Ensure respective programs/policies/practices are well managed, meet business needs, comply with internal and external requirements, and align with business priorities
- Act as Marketing advisor for a sub-set of a business, typically leading or contributing on projects of low to moderate scope and complexity
- Integrate the broader organizational context into advice and solutions within own area through in-depth knowledge / expertise in own domain and working knowledge of broader related areas
- Lead/interface and contribute to cross-functional marketing teams to deliver all elements of campaigns and marketing solutions including, targeted and channel marketing
- Participate fully as a member of the team, support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest
- Provide thought leadership and/ or industry knowledge for own area of expertise in own area and participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business unit
- Analyze past results and make recommendations to maximize return on investment
- Keep current on emerging trends/ developments and grow knowledge of the business, related tools and techniques
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of experience in a large complex/matrix organization
- 5 years of experience in marketing
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills managing stakeholder relationships
- Experience in preparation of briefs & marketing plans
- Expert in developing direct marketing strategy & executing direct marketing programs
- Solid business acumen
- Strong campaign analytical skills, preparing forecasts and post-analyses and Time management skills
Nice to have:
- 5 years of Experience in a digital agency
- Previous financial institution or banking experience
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.