Auditor – Risk/ Compliance (Big 4)
Are you collaborative, resourceful and highly organized? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an Auditor – Risk/ Compliance (Big 4) who will be responsible for analyzing financial information and preparing financial reports to determine or maintain records of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization. The successful candidate must have the ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Prepare, examine or analyze accounting records, financial statements or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities.
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of experience with internal and external audits
- 5 years of experience in a Risk Management role
- 5 years of proficiency in MS Office tools including Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
- Ability to comfortably interact with Executives and strong communication skills
- Undergrad in Finance or Accounting
Nice To Have:
- 5 years of experience as an Accountant
- 5 years of experience working in Big 5 companies– KPMG, PWC, Deloitte, EY, etc.
- 5 years of solid exposure to Business banking
- 5 years of hands-on experience with Confluence and Jira
- Accounting designation
- 5 years of experience in Governance and Control while working at a Banking Institution
- 5 years of exposure to RCM programs – regulatory compliance management
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.