AWS Cloud Engineer- Python/ IAM
If you are a self-confident, self-motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment, Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an AWS Cloud Engineer- Python/ IAM who will be responsible for designing, implementing and integrating the Client’s Cloud Platform (AWS), core and shared services using Python and CDK. The successful candidate will help evolve the client’s DNA platform, leveraging emerging best practices and tools. This candidate must continuously enhance the capability, security, and experience of the enterprise Hybrid cloud.
- Design, implement and manage hybrid cloud connectivity and intra-cloud networking
- Develop patterns for automated provisioning, management, scalability, and security
- Ensure that all cloud solutions follow internally defined security and compliance standards and controls
- Be the major contributor to IaC modules: develop new modules, maintain existing modules
- Design and plan enterprise-scale cloud environments including application dependencies, data storage and flow, network connectivity and overall cloud hosting
- Design, implement and secure cloud IaaS, PaaS, and other services in AWS
- Develop and maintain up-to-date architectural templates, build operational documentation of the technical environment
Desired skill set:
- 5+ years of experience in programming with the following scripting languages: Python, node.js, TypeScript
- 5+ years of IaC expertise with CDK 1.0 and 2.0 and CloudFormation
- Strong DevOps expertise, proven track of designing and building CI/CD pipelines
- Strong knowledge and experience in setting up, securing, and managing public cloud infrastructure
- Solid understanding and proven practical experience with AWS IAM design
- Solid understanding and proven practical experience with JSON
- Deep and broad knowledge of AWS services and experience building solutions on the public clouds
- Strong understanding and hands-on expertise in designing and running large-scale cloud networking
- Deep and broad general IT knowledge as well as hands-on experience in different areas such as networking, infrastructure, security, solutions architecture and design, OS (Linux/Windows), common protocols and services, identity and access management, automation, troubleshooting, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of cloud provisioning and administration, cloud interoperability, cloud disaster recovery and business continuity strategies, as well as performance measurement and monitoring in the cloud on a large scale
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Stakeholder management and the ability to effectively train as needed
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.