Azure Security Specialist- Splunk
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Are you a motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an Azure Security Specialist- Splunk who will be responsible for identifying data sources and metrics within the environment around tech risk. The successful candidate will interact with stakeholders daily on how to access data sources and analytics. The ideal candidate has proven experience has CISSP, Tableau and Splunk Certification and experience in an Info Security Specialist role and hands-on with MS Azure, Agile Methodologies
- Provide leadership for the provision of technical expertise in the development and support of activities, processes, procedures and tools for protecting information security with a focus on application security Research, design and implement application security solutions and practices.
- Direct testing of security plans. Lead the evaluation of new and proposed security systems and technologies.
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of proven experience as an Info Security Analyst
- 5 years of experience with Microsoft Azure for Cloud
- 5 years of experience with Splunk
- 5 years of working knowledge of Agile Methodologies
Nice to have:
- CISSP or CCSP Certification
- Experience with MS Power BI
- Experience with Tableau
- Azure certifications and Splunk Certifications
- Experience with Data Modeling and Data Architecture
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Sentinel Tool
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.