BA- US Equities
Are you collaborative, resourceful and highly organized? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a BA- US Equities who will work with complex information systems and develops or modifies existing systems through analysis of business and user needs. The ideal candidate will estimate activities required to perform requirements gathering and acceptance testing improving accuracy over time.The individual will recommend business solutions that satisfy sponsor/stakeholder needs continually exploring and assessing options for value-add for clients, complete end-user documentation and prepare training material.The successful candidate will execute, document test plans to ensure quality and perform unit testing and integration testing. The candidate will troubleshoot problems with systems, maintain systems to optimize performance and document systems.The desired candidate will research and document sponsor/stakeholder needs in accordance with Project Life Cycle methodology utilizing reporting tools, requirements gathering methodologies, process models, data models and prototypes.
Desired Skill Set:
- 8 years of experience with Business Systems Analysis -Requirement gathering, elicitation (BRD/FRD) and root cause analysis
- 8 years of experience with SQL TOAD Squirrel
- 8 years of experience with data flow analysis, data mapping, data dictionary, and analytics
- 8 years of experience with Functional architecture definition and improvements
- 8 years of experience with platforms – CRD (Charles River), Fidessa, DTCC, Markit, Bloomberg
- Experience with SAP systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to resolve minor conflicts/issues using different tactics prior to escalation
- Knowledge of cost/benefit analysis, risk assessment and quantification methodologies
- Demonstrated ability in the following methods: interviewing, data modeling, business process modeling, business object modeling and user interface design
- Knowledge of computer software
- Ability to work independently.
- Organized with strong time management
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related fields
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.