Are you collaborative, innovative, and enjoy visionary thinking? Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you forward-thinking, creative individual who willingly takes ownership of complex and challenging initiatives? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a BI Developer-Akora/HEAT who will be responsible for producing specialized reporting packages, dashboards, and scorecards for businesses. The successful candidate will work with business partners to understand business objectives and develop value-added reporting and provide ad-hoc data extracts.
- Conduct analysis to provide improved BI to inform the management leadership team
- Craft complex and comprehensive BI reporting packages and dashboards utilizing data infrastructure, localized datamarts and external data sources
- Validate the quality and integrity of the data included in all reporting
- Develop substantial and insightful commentary/insights on new and existing reporting packages
- Work with business partners to understand business objectives and develop valuable reporting and provide ad-hoc data extracts
- Design/develop dashboards and scorecards to support business needs; ensure alignment of metrics across the organization
- Liaise with Business stakeholders to conduct effective discussions on project requirements, data specifications, priority, and timeline to ensure timely and accurate delivery.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation on all projects/requests.
- Produce specialized reporting packages, dashboards & scorecards to understand objectives and deliver insights and commentary that can inform and shape product design and development, customer engagement, account management and business decision-making,
- Lead the implementation of initiatives in support of the overall business/function strategy
- Validate the quality and integrity of the data included in the Reporting Packages and Dashboards
- Develop meaningful and insightful commentary/insights on new and existing reporting packages.
- Adopt, implement, and effectively evolve report automation standards
Desired Skill Set:
- 5+ years’ experience in ETL development, data analysis/ reporting and working with large volumes of data, ideally within financial services.
- 5+ years’ experience with tools such as SQL, PySpark and Tableau
- 5 years of solid expertise in project and time management
- 5 years of experience using visualization tools e.g., Tableau
- 5 years of hands-on experience with SQL Server
Nice To Have:
- Knowledge of ISM/EIS, EDW, Akora/HEAT etc.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.