BI Developer/ETL Developer
Integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork, do you hold them all? Do you have ideas and ideals? Are you a great advisor and a coordinator? Are you a versatile self-starter who can adapt quickly to new environments? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a who will be responsible for translating business requirements into SRS and SDS to develop database design and ETL processes. This candidate must contribute to team success by meeting key project milestones and overall project deliverables on time and within budget while adhering to development and quality standards.
- Perform system analysis, design, programming, testing, and walkthroughs following the client’s SDLC methodology and adhering to bank technology standards
- Produce test plans/scripts and perform test execution using available/appropriate tools
- Utilize the system development life cycle (SDLC) and project management methodology (PMLC) to create, review and complete required project documentation
- Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and with our technology partners
- Provide production support during business hours and pager support after hours and on weekends.
Desired skill set:
- 7 years of expert knowledge in developing Analytical tools preferably SSAS, SSIS and SSRS.
- 7 years of experience in developing .NET-based web applications preferably using C# language SQL Server R
- 7 years of strong expertise in SQL Server 2005/2008 and Business Intelligence
- 2 years of working knowledge of MS Azure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment switching between various projects and priorities.
- Provide production support fixing data issues, process issues and business queries including after hours and weekends as needed.
- Team player with a positive attitude, independent problem solver and fast learner
Nice to have:
- 7 years of experience with Big Data technologies
- Degree in Computer Science
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.