BI Developer – Python/Tableau
Are you a result-oriented professional? Do you have experience in building and managing web applications? Are you an excellent team player who has a love for learning? Yes? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a BI Developer – Python/Tableau who will be responsible for detailed technical design and development of specifications and applications according to business units' requirements. The candidate must have extensive knowledge of business functions and project management methodologies. The ideal candidate possesses excellent analytical, writing, and presenting skills and very strong relationship management skills.
- Lead advising process on the use of BI tools and processes.
- Supervise people.
- Consult with project teams and business units on the use of BI tools and processes within their organizations.
- Work closely with the business to understand strategic and financial objectives, recommend solutions and/or alternatives and translate them into technical specifications and applications.
- Construct and implement physical database models and structures in Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Develop data extraction and transformation software components required to build BI solutions.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate Degree in technology, finance, business, or equivalent.
- Experience implementing BI solutions.
- 5 years of experience working with SQL Server, SQL, SSIS, and SSAS.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Python, Tableau, Alteryx, SSRS, Power BI, SAS, Azure
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.