BI Developer – Tableau, Azure
Do you have the ability to work and research/resolve issues independently while sharing best practices and knowledge with colleagues? Do you possess the strong interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with colleagues at various levels of the organization? Would you like to work in a collaborative and cooperative environment? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a BI Developer – Tableau, Azure who will be responsible for detailed technical design and development of specifications and applications according to business units' requirements. This candidate will lead the advising process on the use of Hyperion OLAP and Business Objects tools and processes. The successful candidate will work closely with the business to understand strategic and financial objectives, recommend solutions and alternatives and translate them into technical specifications and applications. The ideal candidate has solid experience in documentation
- Construct and implement physical database models and structures in the Hyperion Essbase database.
- Develop data extraction and transformation software components required to build Essbase input files.
- Develop scripts to automate administrative tasks supporting Essbase and Analyzer.
- Write Reports in Business Objects. Develop Business Objects Universes.
- Performance Tune Reporting Applications. Administer Application
Desired skill set:
- 5 years of experience in a Business Intelligence Developer role
- 5 years of experience with Jira, Confluence and Agile Methodologies
- 5 years of expertise in Tableau
- 2 years of working knowledge of SQL
- Strong documentation skills
- Expertise in Tableau design and reporting
- Experience implementing Hyperion Essbase and/or Business Objects
- Bachelor's Degree in technology, finance, business or relevant field
Nice to have:
- Tableau Certification
- Background in Statistics or Finance
- Risk management background
- Working knowledge of MS Azure
- Excellent analytical skills and very strong relationship management skills
- Strong writing and presentation skills
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.