Bilingual Business Analyst – Insurance
Are you driven by collective success? Do you believe collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one? Do you understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Bilingual Business Analyst – Insurance who will be responsible to develop a Big Excel model with a lot of complexity to forecast the sales for the auto and Home products of the client.
- Meet several business leaders within the organization in order to build some Business case for the Affinity Market Partner
- Communicate with internal clients from Affinity Market Group, Client Advisors Centers,
- Vendor Management Office, Workforce Management, etc. in order to answer a variety of questions.
- Perform analyses in order to explain fluctuations, trends or gaps between different data sources.
- Produce and validate reports to measure the impact of the revenues or Claims and provide Insights.
- Extract, validate and transform data using SQL.
Desired Skill Set:
- Solid experience in Business Analysis
- Expertise in Requirements management including gathering, documenting and reviewing
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and programming
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and strong analytical skills
- Hands-on experience with Advanced Excel – Building models in excel and VLOOKUP
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in finance, mathematics, statistics, Business Analysis or actuarial science.
Nice To Have:
- Experience with Tableau
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence
- Exposure to Insurance Domain
- Experience working in Banking Industry
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.