Bilingual Delivery Lead – Insurance/ AS400
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Bilingual Delivery Lead – Insurance/ AS400 who will coordinate & facilitate the preparation of development estimates and timelines. The ideal candidate will coach and support projects actors on the development processes and constraints and their positioning inside the corporate management and delivery methodology. The individual will work with the dependencies with other project actors (tests, project management, infrastructure).
- Ensure an efficient follow-up on activities and task distribution. Maintain resource assignments and work progress into various tracking tools
- Facilitate and set up imaginative propositions/solutions in order to address project risks, constraints, etc.
- Facilitate or directly handle the change and delivery process
- Negotiate deliverables, schedules, and costs with the responsible people
- Ensure that scope changes are adequately documented in a formal Change Request
- Contribute to the resources and career managements process with the resources managers
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of experience with IT delivery lead
- 5 years of experience with PMLC /SDLC
- 7 years of experience with Ms office suite proficiency
- 5 years of experience with Confluence /Jira
- 5 years of experience with Agile environment
- Estimate , forecast, and timelines regarding budget and project
- 5 years of experience with the Insurance industry ( Home and auto )
- Proven verbal ability and written communication in both English and French, both with external stakeholders, colleagues, team members, and management
- Capable of auto-development
- Knowledge of the insurance field
Nice to Have :
- Experience with AS400
- Experience with Cloud computing
- Experience with SQL
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.