Bilingual Financial Analyst – CPA/IFRS 17
Are you a professional who has a passion for data and can work collaboratively in a dynamic and evolving fast-paced work environment? If so, this opportunity may be the right fit for you!
Working with one of our top financial clients this role calls for a Bilingual Financial Analyst – CPA/IFRS 17 who will be responsible for understanding new IFRS standards and their application by assessing the operational impacts on systems, processes, financial allocations and management reporting. The ideal candidate possesses strong communication and leadership skills. The candidate must be able to work autonomously and have a strong sense of initiative.
- Translate new financial requirements into technological solutions.
- Seize needs and translate those into technological solutions.
- Participate in the development of a new model/system.
- Act as subject matter expert for TDI Finance and provide guidance and recommendations to various stakeholders/executives.
- Coordinate and participate in the implementation of the required changes.
Desired Skill Set:
- Experience working with IFRS.
- Experience working with technological systems and data workflow.
- 5 years of experience working with large organizations.
- 5 years of experience working with operating expenses and allocations expertise.
- 5 years of experience working with management reporting and planning/forecasting.
- 7 years holding an Accounting CPA title.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with insurance.
- Experience working with IFRS 17.
- Experience implementing IFRS standards.
- Experience working with financial statements.
- Experience working in the Financial industry.
- Bilingual – French (conversational) and English (fluently spoken and written)
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.