Bilingual Help Desk Analyst
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Are you a motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Bilingual Help Desk Analyst who will be responsible for providing day-to-day delivery of critical lending operations processes including loan administration and servicing activities. This candidate will support the execution of payments, transactions, service requests, administrative activities and processes and fulfillment of stakeholders' inquiries/requests within relevant service-level agreements. The successful candidate must collaborate with stakeholders to promote efficient and effective processes and workflow, establish positive working relationships across the organization and achieve business results and deliver the intended customer and employee experience.
- Provides accurate and timely processing of service requests, transactions, activities, etc. within relevant service level agreements and in accordance with established policies, processes and procedures.
- Provides accurate, consistent, knowledgeable responses to stakeholder questions and requests.
- Follows documented policies and procedures to execute day-to-day transactions, activities, and processes and ensure all Service Level Agreements(SLAs) are met.
- Checks and reconciles information and documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Identifies and resolves discrepancies in accordance with standard procedures.
- Performs administrative tasks such as distributing/collecting/filing/etc. documentation and information.
- Data enters, reviews and verifies loan information and documentation for processing and/or further handling.
- Manages documentation to ensure that records are maintained in a proper manner.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Communicates and collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- Collaborates in the development/implementation of new processes/systems and changes/improvements to existing systems and processes.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Analyzes issues and determine the next steps.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
Desired Skill Set:
- 3 years of solid experience in Customer service
- Fluency in French and English (Bilingual)
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel
- Strong communication skills
Nice To Have:
- Experience in financial services
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.