Bilingual Helpdesk Analyst -Montreal/ French
Are you collaborative, innovative, and enjoy visionary thinking? Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a forward-thinking, creative individual who willingly takes ownership of complex and challenging initiatives? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Bilingual Helpdesk Analyst -Montreal/ French who will be responsible for the prompt and effective resolution of technical and production issues for the entire slate of Treasury and Payment Solutions products and services for clients in all segments. The incumbent will use independent judgment, analysis and initiative to resolve problems and make recommendations and deliver impromptu end-user operational training as needed. They will proactively maintain communications with callers throughout the analysis and resolution process particularly in difficult customer situations, to keep them formed of status and will escalate calls to senior staff members upon a determination that the problem exceeds their level of experience.
- Respond to customer questions received via telephone calls, callbacks, emails, and help desk requests.
- Provide technical and production support for TM/FX/CC products and services, including incident identification, recording, classification, initial support, investigation and diagnosis, resolution and recovery, incident closure, ownership, tracking, monitoring and communication, to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Assist customers in troubleshooting and resolving issues during deployment and ongoing use of products and services, effectively diagnosing and working through complex problems with a high level of accuracy and with a focus on providing exceptional customer service.
- Promote positive customer relations by consistently providing exceptional customer service and fostering trust and confidence by taking ownership of support issues, providing friendly and accurate resolutions, and diligently searching for solutions when the answer is unknown Escalate issues that are beyond the level of expertise through the appropriate channels.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and understanding of TPS products, services, processes and relevant legal, regulatory and technology requirements
- Risk Management and Control
- Monitor completion of all internal and external operational effectiveness/compliance requirements to manage risk within acceptable limits
- Protect the Banks assets by adhering to all applicable regulations, Policies and Procedures, legal and ethical requirements, process requirements, established risk guidelines and regulatory requirements. Maintain the confidentiality of both customer and Bank information to protect the customer and the Bank and to ensure compliance with Bank Policies and Procedures.
- Follow security and safeguarding procedures in accordance with Bank policy for the prevention of loss due to fraud, money laundering or defalcation; identify and report suspicious and other reportable transactions or patterns of activity that are suspected to be related to money laundering
Desired skill set:
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and French
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility, adaptability and ability to work in a face-paced environment
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure
- University degree or college diploma
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in a contact centre environment
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.