Bilingual Infra Delivery Lead
If you have a strong infrastructure/technical background, excellent communication and problem-solving skills, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Bilingual Infra Delivery Lead who will act as the application owner representative (SME) on questions related to audit, access validation, security process, enterprise process, etc. The individual is responsible to maintain the application documentation repository. The successful candidate will provide support on the infrastructure and technology technical domain and obtain approbation & sign-off authorization for implementation changes
- Fulfill the infrastructure SME position and act as support for a team of developers
- Lead the delivery of development and technical projects from initiation to post-implantation support using the agile or waterfall methodology
- Coordinate and support technical environment changes (firewall, certificate, patching, password changes, etc)
- Lead and coordinate the packaging and delivery activities for commercial off-the-shelf applications
- Lead meetings to produce implementation plan documentation and its execution
- Lead the resolution of technical issues around the applications
- Be the main contact to answer technical questions around applications (Servers, version, firewall, patching, etc..).
- Evaluate impacts of technical changes on application availability and behavior
Desired Skill Set:
- 5-8 years of experience as a technology lead role involving planning and coordination (PM, Coordinator, Architecture, Specialist)
- 5-8 years of experience with implementation of various technology domains domain (Servers, version, firewall, patching, active directory, Application server, etc..).
- 5-8 years of experience on in-house development projects
- Able to demonstrate strong capability for written and verbal communication in French and English
- Strong leadership and coordination skills
- Capability to take lead and organize challenging meetings.
- Demonstrate horizontal knowledge of information technology domains (servers, OS, networking, security, application server, deployment, etc…)
- Skilled in producing plans and estimations
- Knowledge of development life cycle management
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.