BSA Capital Markets/FRM/CFA
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a BSA Capital Markets/FRM/CFA who will plan, manage, and lead the delivery of detailed system requirements and technical and functional specifications that align with standards and frameworks. This candidate will provide technical leadership and work in close partnership with ambitious business and technology partners, project teams and stakeholders to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage detailed functional specifications. The ideal candidate has CFA or FRM Certification with solid experience in a BSA role in the banking industry with strong exposure to risk management, SQL, Capital Market and Advanced excel.
- Define, document and translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications, taking into account non-functional requirements.
- Work with technology partners (e.g. Solution Designers and Architects) to research and analyze current state system capabilities and define technology solutions options and recommendations.
- Assist testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing.
- Contribute to project management activities such as: scoping and estimating project efforts, identifying risks and recommending mitigation measures, communicating activity status, as well as escalating and communicating possible issues.
- Participate in quality management reviews, including designs, prototypes and other requirements work products.
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine solutions, assess the impact on existing work processes and systems, and pinpoint how to manage integration.
- Gain knowledge in your area, stay abreast of technology trends and developments and develop expertise in client’s services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques, business domains and their products and services.
- Develop sound business cases with stakeholders; emphasize reusability, scalability, innovation and enterprise-wide solutions.
- Close collaboration with business and other members in Technology to ensure that the requirements are implemented according to Bank’s SDLC development standard.
Desired skill set:
- 8 years of experience as an IT BSA experience
- 5 years of experience in implementing systems in the area of risk management
- 5 years of experience with SQL
- 5 years of expertise with Advanced excel
- 5 years of working knowledge of Technical diagram drawing
- 5 years of exposure to the Capital market
- Strong communication skills
- Undergraduate degree
Nice to have:
- CFA or FRM Certification
- Experience working in the Banking industry
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.