BSA – Capital Markets/Liquidity Risk
Are you looking for stellar opportunities to develop and succeed? Are you ready to make a mark in an international Financial Corporation? Here is an opportunity for you!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a BSA – Capital Markets/Liquidity Risk who will be responsible for helping shape the company’s Liquidity Reporting direction. The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of Liquidity reporting regulations, expertise operating as a BSA/BA on Liquidity projects, and a background working within technology teams in understanding and translating business requirements to the technology development process. The candidate must possess strong capital markets understanding, have strong leadership and communication skills, be passionate about driving the system analysis needed to shape the company’s Liquidity reporting direction, and can excel at being the point liaison between the business and technology team.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Networking experience.
- 2 years of experience working with Liquidity reporting.
- 3 years of experience working with Agile.
- 3 years of experience working with Risk Management and Capital Markets.
- 4 years of experience working with SQL queries.
- 8 years of BSA experience.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with BAT testing.
- Experience working with messaging formats such as XML/FPML, JSON, and SOAP.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.