BSA/Capital Markets/ Payments
If you share a passion for performance, a growth mindset with versatile skills, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a BSA/Capital Markets/Payments who will be responsible for eliciting, analyzing and understanding business and data requirements to develop complete Intraday Liquidity data conform and matching process, including data models, ETL and business rules, data lineage, metadata and reporting elements. This candidate must respect the client’s technology delivery practices and standards, project management disciplines, business technology architecture, and risk and production capacity. The successful candidate will participate in data analysis and project testing across numerous environments on various technology platforms including the client’s trading and payment systems.
- Transform business requirements and research into winning delivery solutions that meet performance goals.
- Develop effective and efficient solutions by researching/analyzing issues, defining opportunities for business process improvements and making recommendations within assigned area of responsibility.
- Define, document and translate high-level business requirements into detailed function specifications as outlined by managers and/or stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain documentation such as system designs and process flow diagrams.
- Contribute to project management activities such as: scoping and estimating project efforts, identifying risks and recommending mitigation measures.
- Review technical deliverables for quality throughout the detailed design and development phase, identify gaps or redesign as needed.
- Define metrics and performance goals with technology partners and peers.
- Identify ways to minimize cost, play a role in introducing strategic solutions to support cost-effectiveness and enhance stakeholder experience
- Identify and address any issue that affects the integrity of the application (e.g. cross-capability/release issues).
- Demonstrate high level of proactivity and strong ownership.
- Communicate effectively both inside and outside the team to achieve results and build strong relationships.
Desired skill set:
- 7 years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst
- 7 years of experience in Data mappings and transformations across multiple systems
- 7 years of experience and strong knowledge in writing complex SQL statements
- 7 years of hands-on experience in capital markets data and system
- Strong keenness in data analysis by validating and testing with business stakeholders
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience in analyzing and delivering trade messaging components/solutions
- Intimate knowledge of end to end Trade Lifecycle and Payment for multiple asset classes and protocols
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.