If you are a self-confident, self-motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment, contact us today!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a BSA/Credit Risk/BASEL/IFRS who will be responsible for documenting the business use of functional data, the process through which it progresses through systems and to eventual end-state reporting. The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of Credit Risk Data and in-depth experience working from high-level requirements down to lower-level execution plans with a successful history of delivering market risk data projects. The ideal candidate has a strong working knowledge of the Basel & Credit Risk Reporting function (IFRS9/Stress Testing/CECL).
- Engage business teams at all levels to capture data/process requirements
- Document functional as well as technical requirements
- Ensure technical teams understand the stated goals
- Perform some high-level QA work to ensure solutions meet business needs
Desired Skill Set:
- 8 years of experience working at the enterprise level within finance, insurance or similar complex ‘equation-centric’ industry.
- 6+ years of experience collecting requirements from senior stakeholders via multiple techniques.
- 6+ years of experience with ‘data heavy’ projects including data warehousing projects, source system changes and analytics projects
- 6+ years of experience working with SQL data with the ability to query data and write select statements.
- Knowledge and experience in Basel & Credit Risk Reporting function (IFRS9/Stress Testing/CECL)
- 2+ years of experience working on credit risk projects
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.