Are you an experienced, proactive and detail-oriented Business System Analyst who can deliver quality business values through innovation and collaboration? Are you a quick learner who can easily adapt to new environments and develop healthy relationships with stakeholders? If yes, Apply Now.
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a BSA-Mainframe/SAS who will be responsible for planning, managing, and leading the delivery of detailed system requirements and technical and functional specifications that align to standards and frameworks. This candidate must provide technical leadership and work in close partnership with ambitious business and technology partners, project teams and stakeholders to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage detailed functional. The ideal candidate is someone who has current BSA experience and previous developer experience.
- Work with technology partners (e.g. Solution Designers and Architects) to research and analyze current state system capabilities and define technology solutions options and recommendations.
- Define, document and translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications, taking into account non-functional requirements.
- Assist testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing.
- Contribute to project management activities such as: scoping and estimating project efforts, identifying risks and recommending mitigation measures, communicating activity status, as well as escalating and communicating possible issues.
- Participate in quality management reviews, including designs, prototypes and other requirements work products.
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine solutions, assess the impact on existing work processes and systems, and pinpoint how to manage integration.
- Provide operational and process-related analysis and support.
- Respect existing processes and standards including requirements management and project management disciplines, technology delivery and business technology architecture, and escalating issues as needed.
- Gain knowledge in own area, stay abreast of technology trends and developments and develop expertise in internal services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques, business domains and their products and services.
- Work with vendors to support business case development (consistent with technology requirements and guidelines) including benefits identification, RFI/RFP and service level agreements.
- Coach new or less experienced colleagues and serve as a reference point throughout the requirements management life cycle.
Desired Skill Set:
- 7 years of experience as BSA with previous developer experience
- 7 years of experience with Mainframe
- 5 years of experience with Batch and CA7
- 5 years of experience in BASE SAS programming
- 4 years of current and hands-on experience with UNIX shell scripting
- 4 years of experience with JCL
- 3 years of working knowledge of Kornshell
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
Nice to have:
- 2 years of experience in DevOps for Cloud
- Working knowledge of Agile Methodologies, Oracle Data Marts, SQL and Linux
- Experience working in the Banking or Financial Industry
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.