BSA – Market Risk
If you are a self-confident, self motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment, contact us today!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a BSA – Market Risk. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting trade floor operations from a mid or back-office perspective with extensive knowledge of market risk. Ideally, this candidate will understand overall Market Risk as it applies to various products in a multitude of ecosystems and will bring in-depth SQL skills.
Desired Skill Set:
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or BSA working within enterprise finance.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with SQL with the ability to generate views, combine functions and write joins.
- 5+ years of experience writing BRDs, FRDs, Technical System Specs or similar documentation.
- 3+ years of experience specifically within Capital Markets Risk focusing on IPV, VAR, BoR and Trade Settlement.
- 1+ years of experience directly supporting buy or sell side trading technology
Nice To Have:
- Direct experience supporting a trading floor
- Experience supporting multiple Cap Mkts trade products
- Experience with the migration/implementation of a new trading system
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.