BSA- Power Platform/PowerBI
Do you have the ability to influence business and technical leaders in a dynamic environment? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a BSA- Power Platform/PowerBI who will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating information technology systems operations. This candidate must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. The ideal candidate has the ability to work on multiple projects, high paced and meets established deadlines for product deliveries.
- Provide support to EPE on E2E review of current processes (evaluating business processes, understanding requirements, discovering areas of improvement, etc)
- Provide general Project Management support (providing status updates, timelines, etc)
- Understand and translate business requirements
- Analyzing business pain points and providing automation insight for solution(s)
- Efficiently integrate and implement automation solutions & recommendations
- Ensure end-user proficiency with automation solution(s) e.g: provide training/support for BAU activities
- Reviews analyze and evaluate information technology systems operations
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- May report directly to a project lead or manager. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, high paced and meet established deadlines for product deliveries; quickly change focus as may be needed and able to project possible issues based on current workflows, engagements and design dependencies.
- Experience in managing the assigned scope and workload parameters for successful product delivery.
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of experience as a Technical Analyst and BSA
- 5 years of experience in Project Delivery
- 2 years of expertise in Automation
- Experience in the Finance and Risk domain
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, VBA and Microsoft Access & Excel.
- Experience in MS Access Database Application, relational database development, VBA scripting or VBA coding
- Experience with MS Excel Macro scripting-not recording, VBA Coding and Excel Forms
Nice to have:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate)
- Highly experienced with Tableau
- Proficient in Alteryx
- Working knowledge of Excel Forms
- Experience in Forms design and Gooey design
- Experience with Python
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.