Are you driven by collective success? Do you believe collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one? Do you understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a BSA-Regulatory/OFSAA/Cloud who will be responsible for providing support and leading requirement sessions and working in close partnership with technology & business partners, vendor and stakeholders to assess the needs and understand high-level business requirements. This candidate must adhere to existing processes/standards including requirements management and project management disciplines, well-defined enterprise technology delivery practices and standards, and business technology architecture, escalating issues as required.
- Document high-level & detailed system requirements and technical/functional specifications in alignment with standards and frameworks and considering non-functional requirements
- Develop effective and efficient solutions by researching/analyzing current state system capabilities and defining technology solutions options/recommendations working closely with key technology partners (e.g. Solution Architects and Quality Assurance staff)
- Support collaboration with key stakeholders to determine solutions assess impact on existing work processes and systems, and how to manage integration between systems
- Support and contribute to project management activities by participating in the scoping and estimating of project efforts, risk identification and mitigation measures recommendation, communicating activity status and providing timely notification and escalation of possible issues/problems to the Project Manager
- Support testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, operational acceptance and defect management
Desired Skill Set:
- 8 years of advanced to expert knowledge of business technology delivery practices and standards
- 8 years of solid experience with system analysis processes and techniques
- Solid exposure to OSFI B-2 Large Framework
- Excellent understanding of Basel III/Dodd-Frank FRB Single Counterparty Credit Limits
- Proficiency in SQL
- Strong documentation skills using MS Office tools including Visio diagrams, PowerPoint, etc.
- Exceptional understanding of Financial Products including Loans, OTC Derivatives, and Other Assets
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate
Nice To Have:
- Strong exposure to OFSAA as a risk data platform
- Graduate Degree
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.