BSA- Wire Payments
Are you an experienced, proactive and detail-oriented Business System Analyst who can deliver quality business values through innovation and collaboration in an agile environment? Are you a quick learner who can easily adapt to new environments and develop healthy relationships with stakeholders? If yes, Apply Now.
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a BSA- Wire Payments who will be responsible for providing support and producing detailed system requirements and technical/functional specifications in alignment with standards and frameworks for Wire Payments Modernization. This candidate will work in close partnership with business partners/technology/project teams and stakeholders to elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage detailed functional specifications.
- Develop effective and efficient solutions by researching/analyzing current state system capabilities and defining technology solutions options/recommendations working closely with key technology partners (e.g., Solution Architects and Quality Assurance staff).
- Define, document, and translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications and non-functional specifications.
- Support testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing.
- Support and contribute to project management activities by participating in the scoping and estimating of project efforts, risk identification and mitigation measures recommendation, communicating activity status and providing timely notification and escalation of possible issues/problems to the Project Manager.
- Participate in quality management reviews, in particular reviews of the designs, prototypes and other requirements of work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements.
- Support collaboration with key stakeholders to determine solutions assess the impact on existing work processes and systems, and how manage the integration.
- May provide operational / process-related analysis and support to various extents.
- Ensure best practices related to the BSA discipline are adhered to and enforced within project processes and deliverables.
- Adhere to existing processes/standards including requirements management and project management disciplines, well-defined enterprise technology delivery practices and standards, and business technology architecture, escalating escalate issues as required.
- Continuously enhance knowledge of business domains and their products/services. Support the development of business cases including benefits identification, RFI/RFP, and service level agreements with vendors/suppliers consistent with technology requirements/guidelines.
- Maintain ongoing communication with all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Able to perform BSA tasks effectively while assigned to a single project or multiple concurrent projects. Prioritize and manage own workload to deliver quality results and meet timelines.
- Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation, and teamwork and ensures timely communication of issues/ points of interest.
- Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business units, Coach new or less experienced colleagues and act as a reference for the requirements management lifecycle.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness, and operational efficiency of the business unit and/or team.
Desired skill set:
- 5 years of proven experience as a BSA
- 5 years of experience with Jira and Confluence
- 5 years of proficiency in MS Office
- Solid IT or Technology Background
Nice to have:
- Agile Certification
- Experience with Payments and Wire Payments
- Experience with APIs
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.