Business Analyst – Agile, Clarity
Can you cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners? Can you learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others? Do you have the capability to inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Business Analyst – Agile, Clarity who will be responsible for planning, managing, leading and overseeing the end-to-end delivery of requirements throughout the lifecycle of the project in alignment with the business and/or enterprise needs strategies. This candidate will provide leadership and work collaboratively with stakeholders including business, technology and finance partners to support project benefits and changes to business processes, policies and systems across single or multiple Lines of Business.
- Lead a diverse range of stakeholders; communicates effectively by adapting style and technique to a diverse audience
- Analyze impacts on customers, stakeholders, employees, process, and technology solutions to achieve business results
- Understand and clarify work packages of each assigned initiative/project inclusive of constraints (time, cost, people resources) and maintain a customer-centric approach
- Provide recommendations and direction based on the end-to-end customer experience when making decisions Lead and own the project deliverables related to business requirements to meet the needs of the customer, employee, and business
- Assess and ensure that customer and employee experience/stakeholder impacts are appropriately managed
- Engage appropriate stakeholders to identify and manage required outcomes of projects for the business
- Provide ongoing communication to key stakeholders, including the project sponsor, business project owner, and project/program/portfolio manager to ensure they are aware of significant changes which impact requirements delivery against the overall project
- Respond to inquiries and escalate concerns from stakeholders and partners at all levels in the organization
- Identify and lead problem resolution to ensure customer needs are met Contribute to the application of change management best practices (e.g. stakeholder analysis, gap analysis, change planning, etc.)
- Collaborate with the project manager and business sponsor to identify and ensure required resources are assigned to the project for the successful delivery of requirements
- Ensure timely notification and escalation of possible issues/problems while assessing options and recommendations for prompt resolution
Desired skill set:
- 7 years of experience in Business Analysis and Requirements Gathering
- Familiar and certified in Agile Frameworks i.e. SAFe, Scrum etc.
- Deep understanding of CA Clarity PPM Tool
- Knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in the production of drawings and models
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Business Case Benefit Modeling
- Knowledge of Jira Align
- Previous banking experience
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.