Business Analyst- Alteryx & API
Are you driven by collective success? Do you believe collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one? Do you understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Business Analyst- Alteryx & API who will provide support and delivery of requirements and work packages on projects and initiatives in alignment with business strategies. This candidate will be responsible for proactively identifying and tracking requirements risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies, constraints and anticipating and effectively managing risks related to requirements. The ideal candidate for this role has strong listening, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, who is highly motivated with a proven track record to deliver results.
- Recognizing the importance of our customers – anticipating and meeting their evolving needs, as well as providing the kind of Legendary Customer Service that reflects standards and Guiding Principles.
- Lead a diverse range of stakeholders; communicates effectively by adapting style and technique to a diverse audience
- Analyze impacts to customers, stakeholders, employees, process, technology solutions to achieve business results
- Understand and clarify work packages of each assigned initiative/project inclusive of constraints (time, cost, people resources) and maintain a customer-centric approach
- Provide recommendations and direction based on the end to end customer experience when making decisions
- Lead and own the project deliverables related to business requirements to meet the needs of the customer, employee, and business
- Assess and ensure that customer and employee experience/stakeholder impacts are appropriately managed Engage appropriate stakeholders to identify and manage required outcomes of projects for the business
- Provide ongoing communication to key stakeholders, including the project sponsor, business project owner, project/program/portfolio manager to ensure they are aware of significant changes which impact requirements delivery against the overall project
- Respond to inquiries and escalate concerns from stakeholders and partners at all levels in the organization
- Identify and lead problem resolution to ensure customer needs are met
- Contribute to the application of change management best practices (e.g. stakeholder analysis, gap analysis, change planning, etc.)
- Collaborate with the project manager and business sponsor to identify and ensure required resources are assigned to the project for the successful delivery of requirements
- Ensure timely notification and escalation of possible issues/problems while assessing options and recommendations for prompt resolution
- Lead requirements management on the project(s) which are based on complexity, size, and budget as defined by the project governance levels
- Provide leadership/guidance and support in defining the business need or problem statement based on strategic drivers and identifying potential solutions Identify scope changes and complete analysis to determine the impact to project benefits and risks
- Support the Request for Information (RFI) or Request for Proposal (RFP) with vendors if required
- Contribute to the development of the seed funding request by ensuring project scope and benefits are clearly articulated and risks are identified
- Identify risks or issues with technology solution or design that may impact the realization of project benefits and provide guidance and support to stakeholders in making good decisions to pro-actively resolve or mitigate potential risks/delays to the project
- Ensure accuracy of the business requirements documentation to mitigate against project changes and reduce/manage cost to the project
- Critique and analyze requirement change requests to challenge impact to original business need as defined by the project charter
- Solidify business needs including problem statements, business objectives, and strategic alignment to ensure accurate delivery of business requirements in support of the business case
- Deliver detailed level requirements to support downstream estimates and delivery of business cases anchored to business requirements
- 4 years of Business Analysis experience in a project setting
- Experience in developing aggregation logic and reporting using Alteryx.
- Experience in interfacing with data using API.
- Experience in dealing with large datasets such as wholesale/retail data in a financial setting
Nice to Have:
- Experience delivering on regulatory requirements
- Experience in using Python and other data analysis/visualization tools
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.