Business Analyst (AML)
Are you a detail-orientated individual with an emphasis on information accuracy? Do you have advanced experience with Email Marketing? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Business Analyst (AML). The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of AML experience with some projects completed in a tier-1 banking environment. Preferably, this candidate will have experience in both consulting roles as well as internal audits.
Desired Skill Set:
- 7+ years of experience as a BA / BSA
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in writing BRDs
- 5+ years of exposure to AML, KYC and ISO compliance
- 2+ years of experience with Credit Risk or Market Risk within a Tier-1 Bank
- Ability to take requirements from senior business stakeholders with SME-level knowledge in AML
Nice To Have:
- Certifications, or any SME-level knowledge in AML
- Experience in Audit & Compliance, whether internal or from a consulting firm
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.