Business Analyst- AML/LCTR
Are you collaborative, resourceful and highly organized? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Business Analyst- AML/LCTR who will be responsible for leading Requirements work packages for medium to large sized, low to moderate risk and regulatory projects with multiple stakeholders and across multiple Line of Business. The successful candidate will contribute to the communication and change management activities across multiple stakeholders.
- Works independently as the senior or lead business analyst and coaches and guides members within their area of expertise
- Identifies and leads problem resolution for complex issues at all levels
- Contributes to the team's business, delivery and application knowledge sharing
- Support development of a delivery approach and work plan, aligned with the project milestone dates and considering constraints, dependencies and strategic drivers
- Estimate, forecast and manage the requirements effort including cost, resources and timeline
- Engage, enable and lead stakeholders to final agreement and signoff of the deliverables
- Assess change requests and their impacts, checking for alignment to initiative objectives at all stages
- Communicate progress on Requirements work packages
- Identify and manage risks and issues, escalating to manager and partners where appropriate
- Identify, document and validate current state processes and capabilities
- Support business with defining the business need or problem and identifying potential solutions
- Analyze impacts on customers, stakeholders, employees, process, technology and budgets of selected solutions
- Plan and facilitate sessions to draw out requirements – both explicit and implicit, functional and non-functional
- Understand, challenge, categorize, prioritize and document business requirements
- Take ownership and complete the BA work package.
- Conduct review of the design and testing deliverables to ensure the solution meets the business requirements
Desired skill set:
- 5 years of experience in Business Analysis in the Financial Services Industry following Waterfall or Agile
- 5 years of experience in Requirements Gathering
- 5 years of working knowledge of HP ALM and Confluence and Jira
- 3 years of knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering concepts
- Experience in Project Delivery Lifecycle environment supporting programs and projects.
- Experience working as the lead BA managing a team of BA resources on large and complex projects
- Proactive and highly motivated individual with a good work ethic and time management skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Visio, Word, PowerPoint and Project
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong team player with excellent communication, relationship management, consensus building
- University degree in business, finance or related discipline
Nice to have:
- Expertise in SQL
- Business Analysis Accreditation
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.