Business Analyst – Capital Market
Are you collaborative, resourceful and highly organized? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Business Analyst- Capital Market who will be responsible for planning, managing, and leading the delivery of detailed system requirements and technical and functional specifications that align with standards and frameworks. This candidate will provide technical leadership and work in close partnership with ambitious business and technology partners, project teams and stakeholders to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage detailed functional specifications. The ideal candidate has solid experience in Capital Markets.
- Work with technology partners (e.g. Solution Designers and Architects) to research and analyze current state system capabilities and define technology solutions options and recommendations.
- Define, document and translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications, taking into account non-functional requirements.
- Assist testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing.
- Contribute to project management activities such as: scoping and estimating project efforts, identifying risks and recommending mitigation measures, communicating activity status, as well as escalating and communicating possible issues.
- Participate in quality management reviews, including designs, prototypes and other requirements work products.
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine solutions, assess the impact on existing work processes and systems, and pinpoint how to manage integration.
- Provide operational and process-related analysis and support.
- Respect existing processes and standards including requirements management and project management disciplines, technology delivery and business technology architecture, and escalating issues as needed.
- Gain knowledge in own area, stay abreast of technology trends and developments and develop expertise in client’s services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques, business domains and their products and services.
- Work with vendors to support business case development (consistent with technology requirements and guidelines) including benefits identification, RFI/RFP and service level agreements.
- Coach new or less experienced colleagues and serve as a reference point throughout the requirements management life cycle.
Desired skill set:
- 5 years of experience in an IT BSA role and Requirement Gathering
- 5 years of experience with Project Management Methodology
- 5 years of experience in Relationship Management
- Ability to manipulate complex data sets for analysis to support project deliverables
- Ability to work independently as the senior or lead system analyst and coach or guide team.
- Experience and comfort level acting as a subject matter expert and consultant.
Nice to have:
- Solid experience in Capital Markets
- Previous experience working in Banking Industry
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.