Business Analyst – Credit Derivatives/Interest Derivatives
If you share a passion for performance, a growth mindset with versatile skills, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for strong Business Analyst who will be responsible for supporting the change activities which impacts the IRD business. The candidate will need to demonstrate business and commercial aptitude to collate, document and challenge Business Requirements/User Stories thus becoming an active and credible partner with the broader Change Delivery forums. In this role the successful candidate will be required to design and define the optimal business process definition, offering experienced insights and ensure each delivery is implemented on time, scope and budget. The Analyst will play an integral role in the development and execution of the testing strategy and documentation of any associated issues/risks that would jeopardize Go Live or First Business Day activities. The ideal candidate will be responsible for drafting project inception documentation as well as providing relevant updates to key partners and Senior Management.
- Ensure end-to-end delivery of architecture and process changes within Fixed Income Derivatives Operations (make-it-happen) on expected time, scope and budget.
- Document and challenge Business / User Requirements or User Stories including documenting and management of issues and risks with appropriate resolution plans
- Develop and oversee test strategy and plans ensuring adherence to agreed upon business requirements and participate in the testing of developed systems/solutions
- Maintain project artifacts and status reports while providing timely communication to key partners, to highlight any risk to the project
Desired Skill Set:
- Capital Markets Operations experience
- Credit Derivatives/Interest Derivatives experience
- Experience with PMLC
- Agile/Waterfall experience
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Jira
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.