Business Analyst – Credit Risk/ CCR
Are you driven by collective success? Do you believe collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one? Do you understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Business Analyst – Credit Risk/ CCR who will be responsible for planning, managing, and leading the delivery of detailed system requirements and technical and functional specifications that align with standards and frameworks. This candidate will provide technical leadership while working in close partnership with ambitious business and technology partners, project teams and stakeholders to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage detailed functional specifications and testing.
- Manage the implementation and support of front office and risk measures across all financial products from all trading platforms using advanced financial modeling and reporting tools.
- Lead the delivery of projects and enhancements for a wide range of clients and products in a fast-paced, agile, dynamic and constantly evolving environment.
- Define, document and translate high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications, acceptance criteria, and use cases, taking into account non-functional requirements.
- Work closely with business stakeholders at all levels to understand and execute against business priorities while ensuring a high level of service to end users and operations is maintained.
- Develop effective and efficient solutions by researching and analyzing data and requirements, defining opportunities for business process improvements and making recommendations.
- Work with technology partners (e.g. Solution Designers and Architects) to research and analyze current state system capabilities and define technology solutions options and recommendations.
- Perform testing according to test plans, monitor and report on results, and work with others on problem resolution.
- Deliver effective and efficient solutions by prioritizing tasks and ensuring project deliverables are implemented within time and budget.
- Contribute to project management activities such as: scoping and estimating project efforts, identifying risks and recommending mitigation measures, communicating activity status, as well as escalating and communicating possible issues.
- Participate in quality management reviews, including designs, prototypes and other requirements work products.
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine solutions, assess the impact on existing work processes and systems, and pinpoint how to manage integration.
- Provide operational and process-related analysis and support.
- Respect existing processes and standards including requirements management and project management disciplines, technology delivery and business technology architecture, escalating issues as needed.
- Work with vendors to support and enhance the credit risk technology system.
- Coach new or less experienced colleagues and serve as a reference point throughout the requirements management life cycle.
Desired Skill Set:
- 7 years of experience in Business Analysis including business requirement gathering, analysis, business process modeling and documentation.
- 7 years of experience working in Capital Markets including credit reporting, credit risk analysis, and understanding of financial & CM Products
- 7 years of hands-on experience with Confluence and JIRA
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Nice To Have:
- Experience with Alteryx and Tableau
- Basel experience within the finance industry
- CFA and FRM Designation
- Experience with SQL
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience or Knowledge of FRTB (Fundamental Review of the Trading Book)
- Working knowledge of REST API
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.