Business Analyst – Cyber Security
If you are a self-confident, self-motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment, contact us today!
Working with one of our top financial clients this role calls for a Business Analyst – Cyber Security who will be responsible for liaising with stakeholders to understand problems and opportunities and eliciting requirements and documenting these requirements for use within the project life cycle. The candidate must be able to build exceptional relationships with business partners and technology teams. The ideal candidate will be able to have a strong understanding of the Financial Crimes Unit while working on multiple projects across various domains. The candidate will be working in a collaborative, professional, and friendly environment. The ideal candidate possesses strong communication, problem-solving, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Identify sources of requirements, possible interfaces, and affected business stakeholders based on high-level process descriptions, user stories, or scenarios.
- Facilitate information gathering sessions, including leading discussions, managing group dynamics, and maintaining group focus, to work towards accomplishing the stated goal(s) of the session within the context of the project objectives
- Gathers requirements and document these requirements for use within the project life cycle.
- Work with project stakeholders to validate their requirements and analysis models via techniques such as reviews and walkthroughs.
- Ensure system specifications meet the business stakeholders’ expectations/requirements, and negotiate solutions when appropriate.
- Participate in reviews or inspections, in collaboration with the project team, to ensure the quality of work products.
- Build, sustain, and leverage relationships with individuals within his/her/their area of immediate responsibility when gathering, validating, and approving requirements to establish a comfort level in managing relationships and understanding stakeholders’ problems and opportunities.
- Adhere to and ensure that others adhere to the organization's Requirements Management Process to support the organizational standards and ensure consistency of deliverables.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree in IT or related field preferred.
- Experience working with vulnerability and configuration management.
- Experience working with identity and access management.
- Experience working with Network Security.
- Experience working with Security Monitoring.
- Experience working with SIEM and Splunk and Splunk products.
- Experience working with database activity monitoring.
- 5 years of business analysis experience, supporting medium to large size projects.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in the Financial industry.
- Experience working in a complex environment.
- Experience working with cyber security.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.