Business Analyst – Digital Transformation/ Banking
Are you driven by collective success? Do you believe collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one? Do you understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Business Analyst – Digital Transformation/Banking who will be responsible for planning, estimating and managing business analysis work package. This candidate will define an approach to elicit, analyze, communicate and manage requirements and identify requirements stakeholders including representation from business, operations, technology, quality assurance and other impacted groups. The ideal candidate is someone who takes initiative, produces good quality work and works well in a team.
- Create and maintain a business analysis plan of requirements activities considering relevant priorities, dependencies, assumptions and constraints
- Estimate effort for requirements activities as input into the project management plan
- Elicitation of stakeholders’ actual needs, whether expressed or implicit.
- Follow a structured approach of preparing, conducting, documenting and confirming elicitation activities
- Proactively draw out requirements from stakeholders using a variety of elicitation techniques
- Probe, challenge and understand how requirements will address business needs
- Analysis, validation, verification and prioritization of elicited requirements into deliverables.
- Apply analytical and problem-solving skills through a variety of analysis techniques to enable informed decision making
- Model and document requirements deliverables
- Verify requirements deliverables meet quality criteria (i.e. clear, consistent, concise, complete)
- Validate requirements deliverables support business needs (i.e. address the problems and opportunities)
- Management and communication of requirements to ensure shared understanding and agreement.
- Manage requirements scope
- Establish and maintain requirements traceability
- Tailor requirements packaging and communication to the consumers
- Facilitate communication between requirements stakeholders to resolve requirements issues and build consensus
- Maintain requirements and knowledge for reuse in future projects
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- 5 years of working knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Visio
- 5 years of experience with Confluence and Jira
- Degree in Business, Science or related field
Nice to Have:
- Ability to work with technology/technical team
- Experience with digitization and transformation projects
- Experience working in Financial or Banking Industry
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.